Friday, April 15, 2005

Back Home !

It's just 2.30 am and I'm leading a vampire life. Notice that I'm getting healthier once I am back to KL; no more unheathy supper for everyday. Still, I am adapting life in KL ( my actual home ). It was kinda hard on my 1st day back home; the thing that kills me most in my life is unaible to get connected to the cyberworld and on Tuesday I slept at 11 + . I never sleep that early before during my time in Melaka.

Daddy is going to New Zealand for vacation soon. His obsession on properties is still the same and he's living a healthy lifestyle. I still remember that his dinner was juz boiled reb beans without any sugar ~ taste sux and I pour them away without him noticing. Oh .. and yesterday i swap his PC RAM with mine; now I'm having a 512 DDR RAM - MSN and DOTA on the same time will be no problem for my PC ; just need a graphic card and it'll be perfect ! Daddy playing less games from PC nowadays coz he got a new wife so it's wise for me to steal his RAM from his PC; I make better use of the RAM ~

Hope it's not gonna rain tomorrow .. I miss football with my friends !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home