Wednesday, April 30, 2008

what da heart sees

I was too immature
too blind to see
All that you'd tried to show me
Now my heart sees them clearly
And fate has pulled u away from me

I still see the love in your eyes
Yet I fell the wall built between us
I don't know if I've been obsessed too deeply
Maybe I'm still living in the past

I will not let my feelings to bother you
It is enough for one heart to bleed
I'll learn to live without you
To have faith on what love is

One day the wound would heal
Leaving memories that will always remind me
Of your divine love so surreal

Adapted from an old friend's entry.. being cuckoo after having too much Oreo till writing all these nonsense at midnight -_-" ~

1 Comments:

Blogger mishan said...

Good poem...
Let's not stop having faith in love~

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home