Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

Is it just me that feels that somehow the economy crisis has affected the new year mood of everyone, this year I have been receiving very little new year wishes unlike previous years. Or maybe the network of peoples that I knew have grown old enough not to get excited with the changes of numbers in the calender. 

New Year Eve was spending time playing mahjong with some besties (won a few bucks thanks to some lucky 'fei') and having some 'fine dining' experience with another close friend. I felt that I'm already passed the age of going overcrowded places for countdowns like what I used to do few years ago. 

2009 is another year looking forward. Instead of having some crappy new year resolution that I'd never managed to achieve any last year, I'm gonna do some wishes..

I wish for a prosperous year with good career
I wish my dogs will grow bigger and healthy
I wish to find someone to hug

And I also wish for happiness, especially for everyone that I know..


Since I'd never really wish everyone this year, I'm taking this opportunity to wish those that are visiting this blog

A HAPPY 2009 YEAR AHEAD :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jacky said...

u can hug me anytime when i am back in CNY... cheers, buddy! n_n

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home