Friday, April 15, 2005

( Chicken ) Flu !!??

K.. maybe it's because of my karma of killing mozzies and eating too much chicken ... now I'm having a terrible flu; sneezing non-stop as if there's someone cursing me behind .. ish. Talking bout mozzies and chicken .. let me go with chicken first. One of da best shop that sells White Chicken ( bak kai ) will be the one in Taman Connought and it taste bloody good ~ I'm willing to drive you guys there if someone is gonna treat me that. Another thing about chicken is that I miss the chicken rice sold by ' botak lou ' and their ' pig intestine soup ' .. yummy

Mozzies did give me some bad memories. I am so pissed with them especially on Monday when they rape my right hand ( only right hand ) and that's weird causing those irritating itchy mozzies mark on it .. at least 20 kisses from them. Ish ... coz I them I gave up on something. I have this weird uncle who is so ' GOOD KARMA ' and he never kills any mozzies according what to what he said. There's this time when my brother was gonna spray SHELTOX ( mozzies spray ) on them and suddenly my uncle said, " What the hell are you doing ! You're gonna kill them ! " Well .. do you guys believe in such thing as karma ? How bout killing mozzies ? Does it ruin your karma ?

Well .. terrible flu .. gonna stop now .. only wish I have good karma .. ish

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u stil owe me a watch thats why ur cursed with chicken flu!!!!!!

9:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive me there..i treat u and u pay da money :P hehe..anyway whenever there's mozzies in my room,i will biarkan de lor :P my sis ask if i bela dem?i duno y but i dun feel like wan kill dem.But i always wan kill mozzies in tarc !!!

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home