Monday, January 12, 2009

A Good BF

I've got to know a friend during internship and he's really fun to talk with. His story of being a good BF is really amusing, telling us how he used to bake cakes for his girlfriend. For me, baking cake is a simple task but I don't have a stove at home, and my damn stupid EGO forbids me from going to my friend's place asking for their help just to bake a cake for someone I like. At least that was how I used to be. I have this stupid EGO thing that forbids me from doing the most ridiculous thing to impress a girl, and being rational as always, I will end up doing something ordinary for being practical.

And yup, that above image is a birthday card that I personally did for fatty, kinda retarded looking but for now I shouldn't be embarrassed about doing such thing anymore, which is why I posted it up here. And for friends that think I should move on and not caught in the past, trust me I really do. The previous post is not about her anyway. We might be more than just friends, because she's someone special that has taught me to be someone better. 

I do believe that I'd never play a good role as a good BF before, and if given opportunity I should be doing better.

A good BF should once in a while date his beloved to some fancy restaurant and get her flowers, even if it seems to be really impractical; paying for expensive food and spend most of the time waiting for the food than eating it ..

A good BF should always initiate to give a call to his beloved, but always give her enough space for her own privacy ..

A good BF should allow his beloved to go clubbing once in a while even though he might not like it, coz she won't like him playing Dota either .. (working in the club is another different arguement)

A good BF should treat his beloved like a woman, and also pampered her like a girl ..

A good BF should improve himself occasionally, or at least on par with his beloved, coz all girls like someone with sense of security (lack of security attracts nightmares), unless she's someone that always wanted to form her own 'kerajaan' :p 

And of course, a good BF needs a good GF to keep things moving on 

So I guess it's all bout karma :P


11 Comments:

Blogger mk tan said...

looking at your list of what a good bf should do, i think there is still a long way to go before i can become a good bf

1:09 AM

 
Blogger mishan said...

that's the basic things that a good bf should do... and there's much more on the list. ehhh, dun so fast call me demanding first. note: this is what a 'good' bf should do. you can just be an ordinary bf. girls will still love you.

4:22 AM

 
Blogger kian_shen said...

if someone posted any comment bout being a vampire = a good bf.. I'm so gonna straight delete it :P

8:10 AM

 
Blogger kian_shen said...

n yeah those r the few basic things that i 'hope' I could achieve ..

coz i'm always in the value meal package (refer to previous entry)

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo cantik lukisan u untuk fatty, just like the ones i used to draw masa tadika~
it reminds me of my zaman kanak2 masa tadika~
semoga hasrat "I wish to find someone to hug" dpt dicapai tahun ini~ ;)

10:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zaman Kanak-Kanak Ribena (KKR)
:p

9:54 PM

 
Blogger kian_shen said...

came to think of it.. trying too hard to be a good BF is also another egoistic remark..

maybe I just wanted to feel proud of myself when I'd successfully become one ..

emotions .. emotions ..

shall crap less on such things and let fate takes it course ..

12:17 AM

 
Blogger kian_shen said...

but after thinking deeply .. the whole point is to tell yourself to give your very best effort not to lose someone that you love deeply..

and i told myself i'm not gonna let it happen again ..

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not a matter of whether you let it happen or not.
the fact is no matter how hard you try your very best effort of not losing someone, there is still no guarantee that you can keep that someone. maybe the whole concept of keeping and losing someone is just wrong. your lover is not a possession to be kept that can be lost. it's a blessing when you have someone to hug, someone to love, when they decided to go away, wish them happy and be happy for them.

8:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmg hujah yg bijaksana

9:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dengar lagu 'heaven knows'

9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home