Saturday, February 05, 2011

Wisdom words of CNY

CNY actually makes you look at things at different perspective and reflect on the things that you had felt less obvious previously.

And throughout this CNY I'd learn something ..

1. Home cook food is the best food in the world and something money can't buy. I had a great dinner in Chor 1 and Chor 2 at relatives place and the food was so good. Was quite disappointed when I was told by them that this will be the last year they will be cooking (due to age catching up). I had great and expensive food by our vendors in restaurant .. all I need is some simple home cook food !

2. When going on a movie date should ALWAYS buy tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment. I had learnt my mistake and actually found out that even bookings online with my credit card also entitles me for discounts.

3. Guardian's Disney cuties is actually one hell good marketing gimmick =P No doubt it's kinda cute but it makes you spend unnecessary, like buying Ice-creams just to top up for the amount of stickers ..

4. Shall not post online on the numbers that you have bought .. Jinx Jinx ~

Happy CNY to all my dearest readers =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home