Tuesday, April 19, 2005

School Life ~

I just visit my friends in Tasik High School and they're taking STPM there. It has been awhile since I left my school life and I'm kinda miss it. Well, those who are still studying might hate all those daily routine of going school but when you're as old as me you will feel nostalgic everytime stepping into the school compound. I found out that one of my friend who's alwayz complaining that schooling life is terrible. I notice that he's having some problem; he's shy I guess ...

Well, I kinda like that place but the canteen food sux


A picture of hardworking meng meng; he's doing fine there but I can't get a picture of jaysiang. He's just like pooh don't want to take pictures.


Two angels from Kosas; lu yee and lee yuen ~


Here's lili, jaysiang's all time favourite. She look kinda desperate coz she's rushing to toilet and I was bothering her to take pictures !


Some student's in upper six bio class, well I don't know them ..

I can't get a picture of linda .. ish ; anyway I miss my school life ! Maybe I am just being old .. haha ! Everyone who's still in school; enjoy it coz it'll be the last year of your schooling days ( most of my friend are as old as me :p )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really happy when i see you and edwin came to visit us...even my friends noticed that i was happier that day.. it reminds me of our old school day life..love u guys... notice the guy behing lee yuen?handsome rite?

9:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really happy when i see you and edwin came to visit us...even my friends noticed that i was happier that day.. it reminds me of our old school day life..love u guys... notice the guy behing lee yuen?handsome rite?

9:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss u all guys too~~ really miss back our secondary school life,same class,same memories.haha..esp wat had kianshen always did in da class..unbelieveable! :P anyway..i really appreciate lots of all those happy and unhappy memories.Da guy behind lee yuen handsome! :P he in real person more handsome ^_^

11:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree one thing with u. jay siang really has problem, he dont 12 take pic! what the problem with him?last time he also dont 12 take pic?about the 2 angles, one of it is but i think lee yuen isnt. i think linda is more beautiful than her. srry, this is only my comment.

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home