Friday, September 21, 2007

Unspoken words

I just came back from a very energetic karaoke session in The Curve and also TGI Friday's dinner, celebrating a close friend's birthday. While waiting for my handphone to re-charge it's battery to a decent level, was planning to write some nonsense here.

I notice that I'm a terrible singer, dancer and actor. Entertainment field is not my cup of tea, as I do not have any talents at all, or maybe there is some hidden talents, like cam whoring or crapping. Funny thing, today's karaoke session started out with a few malay songs :)

bla bla bla...

While having dinner at TGI, was advising my friend about his recent dilemma. I told him to wish for her happiness instead and keep in touch with her, and value her. It's great to stay in touch to everyone, be it your ex lover or just an ordinary friend. One day you will find it wonderful to have such a person exist in your life. I did regret over what I'd done for my immaturity, and I'd hope I could do anything to work things back..

Those unspoken words in the heart.. are cleary reflected in my dreams.. I miss you..

Sleeping time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home