Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love & Hate

I love the cuteness and clumsiness in you
I love the confidence in you yet being very humble
I love the creativity and your sense of fashion
I love the way you look deep into my eyes
I love your malnourished and weird diet
I love the way you love your family
I love the way you hesitate to make decisions
I love the great personality you have

When you love someone, the list of what you like about him/her is endless. I read from Hunter X Hunter (volume 1 the scene where Clapika fought Reolio) that if you want to be with someone, it is more important to know what you hate about that someone and what he/she hates...

She hates being force to make decisions
She hates people pestering her on certain stuff
She hates cantonese songs
.....

If there's a chance, I would still want to learn about what she hates ..
If there's a chance, I do hope we could see each other again, on the street somewhere in the future ..

1 Comments:

Blogger imaginator said...

Takde semangat ninja..

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home