Thursday, July 05, 2007

Shining Moments

Inspired by those sweet stuff from kennysia's blog, life is a great journal to be viewed ... sweet moments that you know life is worth living ...



LOVETo be able to experience one of the most beautiful thing in the world


FRIENDSHIP

To be able to do some of the most stupid thing in life together (Uniform Day, June 2007)


FAITH
To have faith in humanity, accumulating karma through blood donation so that I won't reincarnate as a toilet paper next life.


HOPE
Telling myself one fine day I'll be successful, on top of the world !


FAMILY
Will always come first in my life ..


p/s: A blog entry on 3 morning due to insomnia. My 21st birthday was so so, nothing much special. I'm just glad that there are many who still remember on Independence Day. Birthday wish ? Wishing is requesting for something impossible .. I've lotsa wish but I knew it's stupid to wish for them .. As what I'd conned joN, I shall wish for happiness :)


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sharffry shahry said...

I like the pic of the girl. Very artistic! :P

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home