Thursday, November 08, 2007

It has been 7 years

7 years ago on this day, was a day I would never forget for the rest of my life. Since then, a new chapter of my life had begun. Time flies and 7 years had passed. Many things happened in this 7 years, brother getting fatter, dad screwed up his life by marrying someone much inferior compare to you (everyone says that :p), and I'm being complained getting fatter and fatter too. The thing you'd never allow us to do happened, and Gohtong galgal is a part of the family now.

She's such a nice dog and I love her alot. Imagine I could spend time with her sitting beside her doing nothing and she'd just stay there for me. That reminds me on the times I'd spent with my 'ex', sitting under the star together doing nothing.. and that is happiness.

Guess simple things can make you happy when you are in love =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, post some photos of Gohtong lah... must be damn kawaii...

3:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another reminder,bagi gohtong galgal bau wangi wangi tau.mandi selalu..kekeke..=)

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Chika Chika said...

gohtong tu apa?

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anjing =X

10:37 PM

 
Blogger Chika Chika said...

o ye?

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home