Monday, July 14, 2008

Ridiculous Blogging

Lately I'd been less active in blogging, as not much inspirational thoughts came across my mind. I don't fancy writing bout my less dramatic lifestyle, that I believe no one is really interested reading it. I don't think people will care about what ice-cream I ate in past 12 hours or how my last shopping trip lturn out, soooo ridiculous and overrated for people to amplify their boring daily routines in blogs. For me, ridiculous blogging is bout writing all the nonsense that no one is interested at on your blog, unless you're a celebrity and people goes gaga over your lifestyle. I'm not condemning those that blog about their lives, freedom of expressing; as blog is a very personal thing that you're free to write anything you want, gossip around with all the non existing rumours or even posting every single shot of your confident self. In fact everyone has their own blogging style. Mine is more on some nonsense theory or thoughts that came across the mind.. and a little bit of emotional rants once in a bluemoon..


Well, this sums out one of my ridiculous blogging, a short entry for the sake of writing a post to tell all my readers that I'm still alive. To make things a lil more interesting, lets discuss bout the above picture. First thought that will come across the mind would be a couple, maybe kissing. My question is, if the relationship end, who will dump who first =p

Answers in comment :P

9 Comments:

Blogger kian_shen said...

In the entry's picture, it's quite significant that the girl initiated on kissing first, and the guy is quite stunned. As the inititator, one of the reason.. the girl is dominating in the relationship as the guy is the shy type. The girl is very obsessed with the guy and give him a surprised kiss ..

My answer would be, the girl will dump the guy after she's bored with him. Lion tends to get bored easily. Dominating husband tends to get bored with their wife sooner.

If you don't agree with me, you'd wasted five minutes of your life reading nonsense..

And this is what ridiculous blogging about :p

1:07 AM

 
Blogger Chika Chika said...

hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha.
but err.
i will dump you first :p
being dumped = loser.

7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i used to be dumped .. although the other party denied it =p ..

Ah .. complicated

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Chika Chika said...

are u single?
waaaa... soalan apa neh?
:p

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first i thought the analysis got something to do with the bayang bayang.... lolz..

i agree that a blogger has his/her own style of blogging and i think a blog should have some life philosophy, idea, thoughts, creativity and not like those blog post sepanjang The Great Wall reporting your daily life like Berita Harian cos those are just too long nobody will read..... actually my comment starts to get a little long.... lolz... but well, every bloggers has their freedom to write whatever this is just a comment.

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mmg single ..

yrs ago i think i'm in a relationship..

but then the other party tak admit pun ..

budak budak sekarang suka main benda benda pelik macam ni la ..

11:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seng jiwang oreo

2:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish spoofer

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the guy will dump the girl first. ^@^

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home