Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random

1) Outside temperature is roughly 36 degree Celsius and will last till September according to weather forecast. I'm so gonna get sick many times with my extreme heaty body.

2) The indecisive chocolate obsessed nom nom monster has even become a football watching companion. He's so lucky ...

3) I need a running companion to keep with my training routine, or else I'll pig every morning.

4) Baccarat is nicer than roulette.

5) The noodle house opposite my house is seriously overrated.

6) I'm going to try on a new online game.

7) Why is the weather so hot ? I need my icy princess !

8) I love being random. I find it cute when someone simply change topic in conversation provided the conversation is lively. I dont like people who initiate conversation but stop halfway either forgetting what to say or thinking of not saying the rest of the stuffs.

9) I even use random heroes in DOTA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home