Saturday, February 21, 2009

when I can't sleep I blog ~

Many years ago when I just entered university, I'm a little proud of myself being an undergraduate. I felt myself slightly better than others in the same age group. Now, in my final sem, I'd actually feel a little insecure and afraid to move on to the next stage of life. Maybe it's because of my achievements during my uni years, which is nothing compare to most undergraduates, or maybe it's the fact that the next stage of life will be a very long and hard journey. 

I fear for not being able to compete with others. I fear not being able to achieve my dreams. I fear of not being able to catch up with certain someone. 

There are times when you wish you could achieve more. And I'd hope I will be able to do so on the second half of 2009. 

I wish to have someone special with me lying on the soft white sands and looking at the stars, talking bout our dreams.
I wish to have someone special with me lying on the soft white sands and looking at the stars, 50 years later, talking bout our accomplishments.

GANBATE ~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home