Friday, April 22, 2005

The Screw-up Theories

I am so 'wu liao'; discussing about da name of children be it boy or girl with her. From all the 'wu liao-ness' I have decided to spend time on something more meaningful which is blogging. Yesterday went for a drink with my old friends and I can noticed my friend jaysiang is very problematic :p. He came out with all weird theories about his life and I'm going to point some of his theories up.

1) YOUR GF IS TO BE JUDGE BY OTHERS
Jaysiang is saying that all my friends are very choosy and setting a very high standard on girls; which is quite true. He claims that none of us is getting a gf because we're afraid that she's not pretty enough and will be humiliated by everyone. He might have some point but I don't think it'll turn out that bad ( we're not so MCP after all ). To stand with his theories; he's going to be GAY or SINGLE for the rest of his life :P

2) KNOWING SOMEONE IS NOT FOREVER
Well this is really screw-up and is the main reason of him being so lonely and boring in school. He thinks that knowing friend is useless coz you're gonna forget him/her(MOSTLY GIRLS) after leaving school and the friendship will not be forever. So he sets up a wall and keep a distance from getting the relationship grow. For me it's an act of some low-esteem people who's afraid of losing friends. It's true that nothing is forever, we just need to treasure the precious moment spending together. What's gonna happen in da future let da fate decide ...

3) HIDEAKI LOOK IS IMPORTANT
For your information, Hideaki is a japanese artist that jaysiang admires. For him, he's seriously in a very low-esteem condition about his physical appearance and that's the main reason of him not taking any pictures. It's stupid to spend those money doing surgery on your eyes !

4) I AM A MEDIOCRE
Being anonymous in the society, well it's nothing to be ashame of. His favourite quote would be 'I'm a pile of shit' or 'Ah seng you're Andy' .. boy come on get yourself some confidence even though you do not have any special outstanding characteristic.

K.. mozzies are disturbing me. Stop blogging now and kill some mozzies. They will reincarnate as a better being after killed by me so bless me :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is this blend of psychoness that makes humans such a wonderful soul!

3:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always disagree with his nonsense theory at all.Gf is not to be judge by others.Knowing someone is really cant be forever.I can say dat..nothing can be forever,today duno wat happen tomolo.but as long as we had spent time with da someone b4,had the memories so appreciate da ppl around us now!! And lastly..look is not da most important factors to live confidently in dis world~~

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always disagree with his nonsense theory at all.Gf is not to be judge by others.Knowing someone is really cant be forever.I can say dat..nothing can be forever,today duno wat happen tomolo.but as long as we had spent time with da someone b4,had the memories so appreciate da ppl around us now!! And lastly..look is not da most important factors to live confidently in dis world~~

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home