Saturday, January 14, 2006

I never understand them~

According to the crappy best selling book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" ... it is almost impossible to understand women.

I think the women that I knew in this world; which I significantly recognize her existance is less than 200 people(not to include celebrities) and I guess I understand only 5% of them.. or maybe none at all if you need to understand and read her mind detaily in order to consider as understanding them.

Just like this girl whom I'm having relationship with; and she never acknowledge me as her bf before.. since we're more towards 'secret lover'. I never get to really understand her although I'm always trying to, and to cut things simple just love the one you love whole heartly and it'll be alot easier. I don't understand my stepmom also and that is why I'm always very reserved with her since that incident that I never understand till now.

So I'm asking about what do girls like:
1) Going shopping (no doubt every girl agrees on this...)
2) Roses (some are telling me that they never like roses and I think they're lying)
3) Accesories (they hav lots of them.. not a good gift coz it's not sentimental enough since they hav LOTS of them)
4) Money (everyone likes money.. )
5) Guys that are taller than them
6) Plush Toys
Yeah and so what shoud I prepare during valentines day? A diamond ring? Arrggghhh guess I'll just get that donkey to save all the troubles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gals are hard to understand.
For us gals,Guys also hare to understand! Its not easy to understand someone no matter gals or guys.It depends on how strong ur both relationship,how you go and try to understand her.Perhaps you really understand her,but you deny it.Because you know that as if u too understand her,you will get more hurt.Unds wat i mean?Arghh i also blur with wat i wan to explain.haha..Ta! Cheer up ya! Cheese !! ^_^

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh...do please accept the fact that most of us, girls, dislike flowers. A flower cannot last long. It has too many flaws. Do you guys expect us to keep the flowers even if they started to wilt? Noooo.. The flowers will end up in the rubbish bin. Trust me!

Since you are soooo crappy, I think you may have the idea to get your girl something more meaningful. Perhaps... nah... anything will do provided your sincerity is there but not FLOWERS! We, girls need something that can be kept as a memory...

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home