Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Satisfaction of meeting datelines ?

Well, today is the begining of my final examinations which will last for 3 days and as usual I'll be ranting about how shitty it is. I'm getting used to it since there's 3 finals in a year, 3 midterms and approximately around 30 papers to sit for every year and in life this is call the process of meeting datelines.

Just like when you are out there working, or even living a retired life, the main purpose is to continue with your life with the function of time. We humans are like a circuit that will change the input and give different output according to the time line. For instance, in every year the same period of time I'll be having my finals and the output of it will depend on the circuit in me; how prepared I am. Well, no matter how is the output, life keeps going because the function of time is continuous. Some people are seeking for satisfaction under this function, achieving better outputs and feel better. Some are just for the sake of meeting the datelines so that they could continue with future life.

Ahh .. what the shit am I talking .. better go read up or else I'm DEAD ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly..i do need time to unds wat ur entry do exact mean.haha..i know my eng sux den :P gud luck ya~

11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home