Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas

It's already 21st of December, and Christmas is due this weekend, 4 more days to go.. Aint a christian, Christmas is just a celebration of fun for me all this while, a reason to go for countdowns and outing during Christmas eve. When I was very young, I used to get excited during Christmas since my mom will prepare some presents for us. Well that was around 12 to 13 years ago, when I was in kindergarten. Since I was a very young brat, I never believe in Santa Claus so my mom will tell me that her office workers had this trend of preparing presents for good and obidient kids; and I fell for it..

Mommy will prepare the presents for us, and a few days before Christmas she would ask us what we wanted so that she could 'submit' the list to her office workers. I still remembered that there's one year I got a number of beautiful stamps and the other year I requested for a very BIG BOX of Kellogs Frosty (NO IDEA WHY :p).. the following years Christmas was just a plain holiday till last year..

Today 1 year ago, is the day we first met.. and we went to Portugese Settlement for Christmas tree sightings. It's the first time I've received Christmas present after long years.. I've no idea how it would be this year, but last year was great !

Merry Christmas everyone ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home