Monday, January 02, 2006

2006

Ok .. the bad thing reaching 2006 is that I'm getting another year older. Officially I could call myself 20; which might be kinda cool if you're the type that enjoys clubbing but not so cool when it comes to watching movie in cinema with student rate(da person who sells da ticket will look at you satu macam.. i cud see that when my brother is buying da ticket).. happy 2006

So the first serious thing that I had done in 2006 is to register bloody subjects for MMU; which is a pain in da ass. New year's celebration was kinda cool, although I never really fancy getting into all these crowd; everyone is pushing or even molesting :p

Fireworks in Bintang Walk


Bunch of sickos celebrating in da street party

Here comes my new year resolution:-
1. To make someone trust me more
2. Tell the world that I'm not fat
3. Not procrastinating too much
4. Having a goddamn fun and happy year

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home