Friday, October 27, 2006

Revoir ~

"The most happiest thing... is to have no doubt in the other
That is what love is... It wasn't about whether the person is right or wrong

Love is the meeting
The seperation... It's a transparent piece of cloth"

~ Matamune

I had a dream, a wonderful dream and learnt about the above from a 1000 years old cat. As time passed, we keep learning about how to deal with life in a better way..

And yeah "in the stage that nothing interest me anymore.." quote in my MSN is an attempt by me to make myself being pathetic so that it distract me from the overwhelming feeling of missing someone. Now the wind chime in my room never sound that obvious anymore (or perhaps the fan is not blowing directly on it.. )

But then, I'm still myself and I still keep on waiting, it'll never change .. Just that I'm waiting with a stronger self..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woi!! i ask u dat day say not sad.. means sad la... u ni... sigh... missin tat same someone la must be.. aiyo.. i too geram to talk to u d la. bye!

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home