Friday, September 15, 2006

About Myself

About Me:
A simple individual that is good in lotsa thing but best at nothing. I've strong faith and love animals (not insects). Predict things well and forecasting at it's best, making me someone who is sensitive and observant enough. I always prefer to wear a mask in my life, acting as a lame person in most occasion and enjoys keeping my mysterious personality. It took alot to understand me well enough.. but just a minute to make friends with me..

I believe in the Art of Smiling, Karma and is devoted enough to believe that every love is true even though my rational mind is contradicting it all the time. Not a romance person, but someone realistic enough.. and the only thing I'm proud of myself is the ambitious characteristic in me.

Things that make me happy : When ppl around me is happy
Things that I hate & afraid of : Misfortunes


Who I Want to Meet:
Someone who might change my life, or maybe inspired me, or maybe a friend that brings joy and colours in my life. Every path crossed is considered fate, and everyone you meet all this while is somehow significant in your life, without you even noticing.

~This is what I found amusing, details about myself written by me in friendster some time ago and I think it's quite true. Oh well, its actually suits everyone and the description is very general. No one truely understand you besides yourself, or maybe even yourself dont understand yourself at all.. Complicated.

Everyone is wearing a mask in life. Everyone lies. Lies aint anything big issue, the intention of doing it are more important. You can be lying to others but it's difficult to lie to yourself. This reminds me of magic..

The soul is something magical enough to make others fall into illusion.
The illusion is something beautiful enough to make everyone amused and love u.
The only thing magic cant deceive is urself, coz u know the trick.

P/S: I'm good in magic.. wanna try?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..at least you know exactly how to describe yourself..about yourself. Yeah, its hard to undertstand you. Hope i can do it one day. Anyway, you really can make ppl around u happy. ^_^
Bout ppl u wan to meet. sigh~ hard to say bout fate. ITs complicated~

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home