Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sore ga Ai Deshou

Sore ga Ai Deshou, the first anime soundtrack that I heard when I was in MMU Melaka. It was Full Metal Panic!FUMOFFU! and that was like 2 or 3 years back. Time really flies and all of a sudden I'd recall back the memories staying in Melaka for one year, one of the greatest moment of my life that I'll never forget.

It was Wednesday I guess, screening for EMINA club and they're premiering this anime which caught my interest and it's the only time I went to the club's activity. Life was great back then, although kinda ordinary. Every 6pm we'll sit infront of da TV to watch chinese drama, 7 will be dinner, 8 will be either RO private server or MSN chatting, 11 will be TD game or ENFO Team Survivor(Dota aint popularize back then) followed by our favourite Murni Nasi Lemak or Nasi Goreng Ayam. To think of how stupid we were back then ordering Nasi Goreng for RM2.00 till our seniors told us that another 50 cent you'd get a piece of fried chicken drumstick..

From time to time, we'd went for BBQ rice which is the greatest malaccan product, went to MP every alternate Fridays for movie or maybe Saturday as well.. Guess it has been lotsa times I'd bump her in MP without me even noticing =)They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Life was great and had great housemates, at least we kinda get along well. Just sometimes it's frustrated to clean the house considering the experience of cleaning a fridge that has maggots n rotten eggs inside.. ewww.. n yeah maggots! Another experience was cleaning Ribena.. Still it's the fun that made things great and yeah I guess our neighbours hate us for being annoyingly noisy :D Just like how I'd screamed so loud at night ' ngo emm ngoi jou soh hai ~'

Mid autumn festival is here, 2 years ago I'd celebrate mid autumn festival in MMU melaka, managed to 'help' my friend dedicate a song to a girl that he seems to be interested..

Life is a memorable journey .. Happy Mid Autumn Festival ~

*writing too much in chinese might be annoying to some of my friends who read this blog but oh well.. it's a good way to learn chinese too :D and i can say the content is somehow interesting :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

我看你好,你看我好。。。可是你此终比我好,因为我看不到你的痛苦,感觉不到你的感受。fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate.hate leads to suffering. suffering leads to major therapy bills which is way of worse.

6:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emm .. after thinking hard .. I cudnt recall anyone who will post chinese comment with a decent command of english..

anonymous.. u really made me wonder..

1:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home