Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SuckerPunch !


I got a pair of movie tickets from Z, a colleague of mine whom I actually banged before and this is one of the most awesome yet =.= movie I'd ever watched. When I said banged I really meant banged. I somehow ran into her car and paid for the repair and consistently demanding free movie tickets so that one day the repair cost can break even with the cost of repairing. Now we're good friends and run marathons together.

Moral of the story is to appreciate everyone you banged (literally) before.

Anyway, SuckerPunch !

This movie is like Inception combined with 300! Watching this movie really makes you 'ku lan emm dou' (can't predict the dick out of it). It's bout this girl with her evil step father disowning her by putting her in a mental hospital and in there she actually got into a different world and again in another fantasy world with all the nonsense fighting scene.

It's what you think that makes you who you are.

The last 10 minutes of the movie is the best ~! Really can't predict the dick out of it ~

Or maybe I'm just a fanatic movie fan .. who wanna go movie with me ? =)

2 Comments:

Blogger mishan said...

the name of the movie is so lame lo..
Suckerpunch...

1:06 AM

 
Blogger kian_shen said...

let u gu lang emm dou mah ...

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home