Sunday, April 24, 2005

Home Alone aka Nasi Lemak

Okie now it's 11 morning and the best food you can find out there is Nasi Lemak. When you're staying alone you wouldn't care what you're going to eat next and for everything you eat you eat alone. You need not to decide what is good for others and just stuff everything eadible that doesn't taste like XxXXxxXXx inside your mouth. This is very true; everytime when I was staying with my grandparents I will consider to get some healthier food for their sake. Maybe I take my own health for granted. I should stop eating nasi lemak as frequent as now. In fact I already have such vision since months ago when I was suffering from terrible aucers.. ish.

The reason I mentioned bout staying alone and nasi lemak:
1) Daddy went to vacation yesterday so I'm currently alone. Even if daddy is around I always eat alone. Just a minute walk from my home there's this stall which sells nasi lemak and it taste good. So Nasi lemak is called convinient food.

2) I have been eating nasi lemak terribly. I remembered on Wednesday I have nasi lemak for lunch and for dinner as well.. a bad feeling that I'm gonna clog my arteries.

3) My friend was telling me that a particular stall that I used to like already drop its standard on nasi lemak. So we're discussing bout Nasi lemak.

Ok ENOUGH bout nasi lemak; makes me sound like a glutton. For your information I am just 54 kg, not those fat ass that devour non-stop. Recently there's nothing much happening events in my life. I end up doing some daily routines everyday. Next weekend will be my cousin brother's wedding. Shotgun marriage. Hope daddy enjoys his vacation. He seems to be real happy with his new found wife. Daddy is always thrifty on spending money especially for leisure. My mom's honeymoon with him was Thailand, sounds like some near place but that was last time; our family aint that rich and mommy always consider bout our future and saving money for our education. I still remember mommy will get us healthy food :p I guess it's easier to love someone than to love yourself.

Today I officially declared that I will cut down on Nasi Lemak !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home