Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wet Dreams

The theory of not having wet dreams are constantly having sex or masturbate. For me I'm kinda agree with the idea but today the topic here is about wet dreams, not real life sex or masturbation...

Yesterday night I nearly had one. If guys are to ask a single honest question about who is in your wet dreams, the list might be awesome, like your teachers, siblings or even your mom ?? Well, it's just a dream so don't worry much about it but just keep everything that is kinda ' ISH ' to yourself and just yourself. Well mine is not so ' ISH ', coz I'm not dreaming about doing it with animals or guys or even some kinda other crazy stuff. There's this old friend of mine who is seducing me and we are on the same bed ( I've no idea why did I end up there ) and she hugs me tight. Then somehow it got intimate and I responded to her hug. Then when I am trying to go a bit further down her shirt something struck my mind ..

At the split second I push her aside and walk away from the bed .. goddamn it ! So after I woke up from my dream which is NOT WET AT ALL .. I started to rationalize thing why I never proceed on it and come out with a few possible reasons that I will list down according to rankings here :-
10) I'm being very loyal to my current partner :p
9) The girl is not my cup of tea (although she has a big boobs)
8) The girl is someone that seek for responsibility after sex
7) The girl is someone I know quite well ( which is a pain in da ass when she finds you )
6) The girl is not someone I don't know at all
5) The dream is too real and I forbid myself to do it due to responsibilites
4) I'm drunk that time and I'm irrational
3) I couldn't perform on that time ?
2) Someones calling me away
1) I'm actually gay

So for the conclusion .. I had a bad sleep .. goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home