Saturday, September 24, 2005

hmmm ...

I had a weird dream just now. Maybe because my ear is not that painful now I could manage to take a nice nap. Sometimes I do think that dreams will tell us something in our lives, may it be some deja-vu feelings about the future or the reflect of your own personality. I still remember clearly, inside the dream. I was driving and fetching my friends for some food. Then there's this friend (I'm not gonna tell who is he =p unless you bribe me .. but who cares anyway) started to grumbled and I forgot why, but he's so annoying till his hands started to touch and disturb me driving. Then I started to get annoy and asked him to stop it or I will drop him off the road. Then this KKR brat still so annoying and finally I did drop him off the road after several warnings. He started to cry and merajuk, and hates me alot until another friend got down of the vehicle and start to console him. Then I was so worried about him .. I still need to get to the destination but somehow I couldnt give in to ask him get inside the car. So I called another friend who is also driving to get back and pick him up while me waiting on the side of the road. Will he forgive me for my harsh action ? I don't know since it's just a 1-2 hrs of nap .. dreams don't last long enough to know the ending....

So maybe this dream is a warning for me on how mischevious my future daughter is =.= Or a reflect of my personality .. I don't know but the more you think the more scary it will be .. sometimes it's frustrating, I rather had a nightmare where a 'piantai' ghost chasing on me to rape me =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KKR?

Maybe God's telling you to get a son instead of daughter. Sons are good. No chance of incest.

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home