Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Orgasm

I have found out from my stat counter that certain keywords do attract random viewers to my blog. Guess orgasm is one of the great word that increase the traffic =p. Anyway I am feeling excited yet frustrating this whole week. Pressure is building up and I could feel the sensation of it, pure bliss and ecstasy. It’s exam week for your information and it’s the only time I get such a pressure from worrying how to attempt every paper and pass them with black and white colours. Somehow I think that I’m the type of person that only works efficiency when I’m pushed to the limit just like now.

I still remember when I was in primary, just before UPSR my tuition teacher Steph gave me a very harsh warning to me when I did badly in my exams, and the next day I managed to score extremely good results. I have screw-up habits like pushing myself to the edge just to make things more interesting and to feel the pressure. A weird nature but somehow I agree that it really motivates me a lot, keeping the adrenaline rushing. I love to work non-stop and meet ends. Pressure really makes life better, although it could collapse someone and cause emotional breakdown and exhaust the soul, but who cares since I never had one, mine is just hormone imbalance =p.

This few days, I was going through piles of notes and it keeps me going on and on. The feeling of attempting the papers are just like roller-coaster ride, thrilling and fun but the bad part is when you couldn’t do anything to solve the answer, then it’s frustrating, just like having STD after making out with a hooker. Conclusion = procrastinating sucks, hell of crap with the pressure idea, when you drag everything to the limit and couldn’t finish what you’re planning to do, it’s totally screw-up and failure is failure, no excuses or whatever shit.

Still, I’m having a good time reading, although it might be too late but the thrill is getting better and better and it’s a good thing to improve on knowledge anyway, although I guessed that I’ve failed my electronics paper. Anyway, the future me, perhaps I would get myself in some job full of pressure that would drain every single bit of my soul and I believe I could do better than most people in such situation, efficiency at 110% while enjoying the orgasm of working, the best feeling you could ever had. Forget bout masturbating and sex, those are for losers … well just kidding =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pressure really makes life better, although it could collapse someone and cause emotional breakdown and exhaust the soul, but who cares since I never had one, mine is just hormone imbalance =p" u really never had one??jelousnya..i know i had1 rite now.yeah..i agree that pressure is makes like better but is good pressure if over limit really can make someone very cham..haha..thankgod u re not one of those i mean ^_^
Gud luck in exam oh~ GoGo JiaYiu!

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home