Wednesday, January 25, 2006

CNY shopping spree ~

Yeah and the celebration is coming. Chinese New Year is one of the best reason for shopping, although i never really fancy shopping. Bought a shirt from ROMP and a pair of Nike shoe today, and guess I've completed the CNY shopping. I juz bought a set of everything accept underwear (might be getting the red one with prosperity words on them =p).

Chinese New Year is actually nothing special, just a period of time that proves the existance of a new year, or it can be considered a day that mark a new year in the chinese calender. Still, I like the atmosphere when everyone is happy during that day. The worst thing I hate about this celebration is the spring cleaning and I don't even give a damn on it. While counting days for this event, my life was mundane all these while, relying on some freaky games to cure my boredom as well as going out with friends for tea session.

It has been a month since I met her.. guess it will take awhile until we meet again. She's always busy, or maybe I'm just suck at organizing a proper time, or maybe it's fate that make things harder. I don't feel like pressuring her to meet up, and I respect her personal life but then, no doubt I'm a bit mad when sometimes she don't even try to compromise to arrange a time or even mention about it...or maybe she don't even care to meet up? Getting her to initiate such thing is like asking her to eat up whole bucket of KFC. Sometimes it's better for her to say, "Hey.. we shud meet up on XXX day" and at least I could try my best make that day available but then even if I make da appointment a week earlier.. it's still hard.. and if I don't even initiate, nothing's gonna happen. Well, 男人不能这么小气 =) Guess I need to learn more on how to handle it....

Gong Xi Fa Cai ~ will be spending my new year in Penang ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAy !! Happy Chinese New Year...
But..i still dun have the cny happy feel.Sigh..maybe i will have it when angpow is given to me. Sigh~

Start a new year? Brand new year 2006..feel like getting worst !! bad luck start to fall on me since January start..hate it !! damn it !! haha..ish..i cant be dat rude de :P

All the best to both of u !!
Gib more time, she will unds u and who knows maybe she had tried b4 but end up something so..
aiks..i also duno wat i say..just to say..gud luck ler !! :)

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah .. she's sick =(

Well it's just some kinda misunderstanding

1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home