Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Drama is based on real life ~

Now I'm getting back my old habit of watching drama from the television. Before this I even forgot about the existance of television and my life was all about getting online, watching drama(s) in front of the monitor screen and chatting with people through the MSN whole day. Somehow I'm interested with this drama on channel 8 at 7pm; Life Begins At Forty. It's about a few guys who are around that group of age dealing with their job, life and also relationship problems.

Today, it revolves about this guy and girl breaking up in a relationship, due to some problems. From the story we could see that ego really kills a relationship and my brother was somehow hinting me with that -_-". I particularly like this character by Chin Kar Lok; being an early 40 years old man who has a cute grown up daughter and is starting a relationship but still he couldnt let go his ex-wife. Somehow in today episod, he found out that his ex-wife was already dead and because of the past memory that haunted him, he's not able starting a new life.

Telling himself and shouting out, " I MUST FORGET HER ! I WILL NOT MISS HER "... seems pathetic .. does it work ? Well, I never dare to try doing something like that; it's too much for me to handle. At least he in da drama has a cute grown up daughter :-p

Still, TV dramas are full of commercials especially shampoo ones, and I hate them for some weird reasons. Better download them illegally from the net !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu ganas cam beruang dgn blog kau yang bertulang. Teruskan delusion anda, semoga anda hidup dgn gembira~!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger imaginator said...

budak ni tak berani letak nama pasal takut kena tikam hingga mampus

1:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siapa pun tau dia tu ni siapa

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home