Saturday, November 12, 2005

Goodbye Holidays ~

Well, a month of holidays pass just like the tsunami.. bad metaphor. I've done nothing much in this holiday, and I never enjoy it at all. Guess that 'something' really gave me kinda huge impact.

But anyway, I'm having a great time these few days and it's partially because of the food. Yesterday I had Fried Oyster, Roast Chicken, Grilled Fish, Satay, Pasembur, Fried Rice, Fried Clamps aka lala, Fried Noodles, Crysantemum Tea, Soya Bean, Ice Kacang for DINNER .. yeah

And today .. STEAMBOAT .. really keep me occupied for just eating, spending whole night eating is just great !!!

Goodbye Holidays.. and welcome da new sem ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh..guess when i finish my stpm..start holiday..and u guys will be start another sem ady.. haha..boh song lar~ nyway...gud luck oh~ ^_^

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for ur comment.
Looking forward to hear on your views.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home