Saturday, November 18, 2006

Beautiful


Though I'm not really in a cheerful mood but then being upset over all the events happened never really help in any sense and no one will sympathize you. It's always better to look on the beautiful side, and learn from mistakes done and work harder next time. Previous entry has brought in some unwanted attention which is shooo shoooo.. n thus I'll post some something in a different mood


Beautiful path, picture taken when I was in UK.. such a calm and serenity feeling =) Back then I was thinking, aint that great if you could spent your whole life in such a scene~ but oh well, life would be boring then..


The maple leaf :D


Blue sky in Leeds Castle.. People say weather do affect one's mood n guess it's very true..


Life is like a maze and people always trap in it. But then, looking from the different view it's actually a beautiful maze. Leeds Castle Maze~


Moral of this post is no matter how fucked up life is, just endure it coz there's always the beautiful side of it. Actually feel like deleting the previous post but then it's kinda waste coz I'd spent a full 30 minutes writing it. So for those readers of my blog that I love, have a great day ahead n Happy Thanksgiving n if yall want more of those pictures could just directly request from me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home