Sunday, July 27, 2008

The little things to believe

Contradicting from the previous post, I'm writing some nonsense due to insomnia (infected from Mishan). A friend of mine used to tell me stories bout how guys used to court her, even to the extend of getting her flowers everyday, and getting all the chewing gums that she like. I used to think that all his determination were pointless, just like a business, if there's no return we shouldn't invest on it.

While lying on my bed just now, I was thinking, and I somehow seen those above scenario somewhere.. somewhere.. hmm. I guess I understand the little things that I was unable to see back then. It's the little things that we believe in life. The Mr. Nice in the above scenario, might believe that for every single effort he did could win even a little bit of her heart. He might have lost his time and resources, but I bet he'd gain a lot, in term of wisdom and life, in the sense of believing on the things you wanted to pursue even though it might not be what we wished to get in return. Many years have passed, and I bet he's a much more refine man now.. not that I know him in person anyway..

Anyway, believing in something might indulge us in a big bad lie, or even won't bring us what we want, but with the right attitude and approach in believing, miracles might happen. Maybe dream is mere dream, maybe achievable, who knows. I have a friend who believe that she'll change the politics in Malaysia. Very ambitious indeed, but with all this little believe and keep moving on, who knows somehow she could start a small spark and cause a big change..

And for me, I believe that I shall strike tomorrow's Jack Pot, and I believe that by writing those numbers under my foot will bring me luck in striking the Jack Pot :P 9 Million here I come :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very good post of nonsense...
agree with the part that we shouldn't invest if there is clearly no return...

9:08 PM

 
Blogger mk tan said...

i beg to differ, if there's something which is worth to invest, it is worth to be invested even though the chance to get return is slim, coz the return will be real big if u happen to get it... i prefer the concept of "go with your 100% effort"... you wont know the outcome till the day it comes...

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Chika Chika said...

post u agak interesting la.
:D

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home