Monday, March 28, 2011

Sometimes things need to fall apart to make way for better things

Have you ever feel so down that you regretted so much on how you did ?

My first such experience was when I failed my Taekwondo black belt test. Although at very young age, to think back I felt myself kinda stupid when I started blaming everyone and also myself for the failure. Of course all those blaming never helped, and after 6 months I trained harder to build up my weight and passed my test. I learned not to blame others (especially my mom) and to treat every failure with a more positive mentality to move forward.

Throughout the years of our life we would face such hardship and similar occasion, and every of them made us a little wiser, or changes the way we look at things. If those things that fall apart in our life never happened, how would we be today ?

Sometimes things need to fall apart to make way for better things =)

And if I did not fall in love with you .. will it make way to a better outcome ?



I think I should learn singing and make a good fortune doing LIVE concert like them =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home