Monday, April 25, 2005

Poor

I went to Pandan Capital, walked around and I reached a shop selling bags, pouch and wallets. Since my wallet had been following me for quite some years I decided to see if I can make a good deal to buy one. So I called da obasan (aunty) to show me those wallets.

KS : Hello aunty, can you show me these items ?
Aunty: (sweeping da floor, I'm her 1st customer) ...
KS : Hello aunty ..
Aunty: .... (Ignoring)
KS : Hello ~~~
Aunty: Yala.. yala [she walked towards me]. Which one do you want to see?
I simply point on a pirated Polo Wallet and she took it out for me. Noticed the price tag written RM 69.90
KS : Wah .. how come so expensive wan ?
Aunty: Aiyah .. leather mah. All leather is expensive! You think it's kulit kambing or kulit babi meh ?
KS : So is there any cheaper ones ?
Aunty: Cheapest also around RM40, give you 10% discount la. But it's not nice..
KS : But it's too expensive ..
Aunty: Aiyah .. so poor go chou kitt buy la.
KS : Chibai la you, chou kitt is to buy sex. Call me handsome and I'll buy from you.
Aunty: Handsome cock! Poor means poor .. go away !
KS : Chibai ! Curse you ~

Ok, it's edited but the whole scenario is roughly like this. If that aunty treats me better and makes me happier I might consider buying since I am a bad shopper. She ruined my mood to shop for a new wallet.Maybe I'm wearing a superman T-shirt and look poor; she doesn't want to do my business at all. Anyway my birthday is coming soon so I am waiting to get one from you all :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home