Monday, June 27, 2005

Y I HATE MMU ?

Life is always sickening especially when you're related with MMU. Today I started my day at 9 morning and drove to MMU at 10. As usual I have to attend to all those boring classes that's not my cup of tea at all. Again PTPTN makes my day much more terrible; have to buy a new form and fill them all over again. So my monday class schedule will be like 10 am till 9 pm !!! TEN HOURS in MMU and bearing with traffic jam while travelling to and fro is SICKENING. I'm not sure if it's only MMU; ENGINEERING STUDENTS WILL GET CRAZY.. well let me explain:

A normal college student's class will be depending on the credit hours taken on that particular semester. So if you're like taking 5 subjects consist of 17 credit hours you'll need to attend 17 hours of classes + tutorials; an average of 4 hours per day for 5 days. So this semester I am stupid, I took 6 subjects and it's stated 18 credit hours... fine. BUT mind you; 18 credit hours for us is 23 hours of lectures and tutorials, not including additional lab sessions. For instance, I will be having 2 lab sessions for this week, 3 hours each and god bless me, total of 29 hours.

If you think 29 hours are just 29 hours.. damn you're WRONG !! Travelling to MMU and back would be approximately 2 hours X 5 = 10 hours. Break between class will be like 1 to 2 hours of stupid library or eating spaghetti everyday, around 8 hours a week thrown on the drain. So after simple mathematics, 29 + 10 + 8 = 47 freaking hours .. divide them by 5 and you get around 10 hours everyday .. !

Spending 10 hours makes everyone hates MMU !

And if you think engineers are full of prospects; once my brother told me about what his dean told him, " Your future boss will be those studying accountancy in INTI, coz they're in management level ! " But you know, that's just a demoralizing statement; my life is not that bad anyway. At least I still see some tiny hope of being successful and from very beginning I knew that my career will not be an engineer. GOOD LUCK TO ME ... ish

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tak takut MMU banned you from studying at there kah?

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home