Friday, May 20, 2005

Destination UK !

This will be my last entry before I go to UK. I just came back from Genting Highlands. I'm starting to influence my friend the habit of going genting for ' yumcha ' session and hope they will like it. Genting is not that cold anymore; maybe I'm just hot. The actual reason me and my friends going up there is to meet another friend of us and he's up there with a bunch of girls ( good luck to him :-P ). Starbucks are too sweet :-/ , I spent around RM 61 to treat my friends in starbucks but it's worth it, David's cousin who's working there giving us 30% discount and another free drinks. Then we went up to our friends' apartment and have steamboat there.. and I had some liquor too, nothing much ~

Tomorrow I will be going to UK, for 10 days i guess; and I won't be online. I'll definitely miss her. It would be so good if I'm rich enough to pay for international roamings and call or msg her everytime; being rich sure is fun. Later I'll be heading to Penang with my cousin. Need to pack my stuff for the trip, it's 3 morning already and I've so much things need to do. 24 hours a day aint enough after working for a long period. For those who read my blog; I'll be around 8000 miles away in 2 weeks time. Please don't call my phone or even SMS me, I've activated roaming but the charges are expensive. Sent me an email if you really love me; I might be able to draw out some time to check it :-)

Hope I'll have a wonderful journey; will be busy once I come back from UK. Housing issues really make me headache. Sometimes I'm just not an ordinary college students ... life might be busy ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh~ go genting no ajak me lar? hehe..nyway..guess ur yumcha nite was fine..as i read ur blog :P hmm..u going uk lor?at last.. sumtimes i really very sin mou u dat got chance can go overseas.. enjoy ur trip ya~ and appreciate da chance as not all ppl can as lucky as u..as for example.. me.. hehe..wait u back from ur trip den meet meet gain lor~ i will be very miss u for sure.hehe..take care ya~

11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont get lost in UK ya?

9:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try out some pole dancers over there, or perhaps call up some striptease. You can even try fcuking up a whore over there or gettin hook up with ur neighbour's daughter. Live life cool~!

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home