Sunday, May 08, 2005

Chor Yat, part time and obsession ...

It will be around two weeks before I fly to UK. I'm doing some part time data entry job right now and the paid is not bad for a part timer. Yesterday I told my aunt about my ' low paid ' job and she was laughing. After doing some calculation, she said that for everyhour I work can only get me a piece of bread in London; might as well fly there and work as a baby sitter getting around 30-50 pounds per night ( 1 pound = around RM 7 something .. not so sure ). For me the job is just to fill out my daytime. Keeping oneself occupied is essential to prevent brain rooting. If I'm doing nothing my brain will be wondering around, thinking of stupid stuff .. which is scary ~

My dad is back from honeymoon and guess what, my souvenir = cheese hotdogs. Well, they really taste good. Notice that this month daddy spent less than 30% of his time at home. This morning was chor yat in chinese lunar calender and I'm responsible to take care of the altar since daddy is away. It's my 1st time to go market and shop for fruits and flowers for it. I don't know if I bought the correct fruits or place the correct number; did my duty that daddy left for me without even telling me properly what to do. I am always not really into religious thingy. For me, as long as you did something that you're not going to regret it yourself and never affect others it's good enough than praying 5 times a day. Anyway all this is somehow a culture to me, passed down by our ancestors on how to offer prayers during chor yat and we should practise it correctly.

My friend's obsession on hexic is scary; reminds me on how my daddy's extremist act. There's once I introduced him a game and gosh ~ he got addicted and played non-stop. I am getting hungry now ~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ! Wish all mommy in the world being healthy and happy ~ You all will get my blessings !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home