Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Work work work !

I'm a workaholic. Yesterday I was like doing my part time job from 10.30 am till 10.30 pm. I always told my supervisor that I am suffering from a break-up aka ' sat luen ' and wants to work non-stop to forget everything. She will laugh like hell everytime listening to that. In fact the reason I want to work, 就是不要想他这么多 ... I think' I'm vulnerable these days. I trust her so much and the chance of getting hurt when our relationship comes to an end one day is scary; who knows what will happen in the future.

I just hope that it'll always be the same, if not better. It's not that I'm a low self-esteem person but just that when you're dumb enough to trust everything without doubt, you're WEAK emotionally. That's why loving someone might be scary... gotta go to work ~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No1 knows wat will happen in the future..even later or tomolo..if keep on think dat things will become in negative way in the future..its really damn scary.. haha..i duno y u work nonstop there coz cant read chinese i guess..but anyway,working non-stop is a good way also.As for me..keep myself bz all da day..its gud da feel~ at least u wont think so many things..cheer up ya~

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but never taking tat risk.. is to live in torment of wondering what could have been. =) Luv ya hunny.

4:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get bored when people talk Jesus. No offense to people who like to talk Jesus. With Kian Shen, you gotta rough him up abit or he won't even realize you're talking Jesus.

Kian Shen, you're WEAK. I don't care if it's emotionally of physically or whatever. Face it, you're a fugly weak boy. Sat Luen - pui! Trusting too much - pui! Act like a man for once in your life. Bwahaha, you're such a gay - I can recommend you a gay friend so you'll never be disappointed ever.

Bleh, whatever la. Ciao.

9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish ... lim u cibai !

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home