Friday, June 10, 2005

Being Rich

I just ate a chicken wing that my dad bought to catch the tiny little mice that was running around the house and partying for days. If you've mistaken that I am the bigger mice who ate the smaller mice food you're wrong ! I did left some to trap him.. hope he is stupid enough to fall for it. Well out of boredom jumping in MAPLE ( a retarded game ) and no kaki in MSN, I'm planning to bullshit here as a blogger. Today I'm writing bout my obsession of being RICH. I do agree that there will be some ppl saying that money aint everything .. lets see what money can do for us :D

IF I AM RICH
1. I'll install wifi inside my house and get a lap top so that I could lay on the bed chatting tru MSN.
2. I'll not wear the same jeans everyday, buy myself a new leather wallet.
3. I'll drive a nicer car, those with two doors and big rims and very coupe.
4. I'll not hesitate to crap nonsense on phone, getting a bluetooth and grumbling all the way is so cool :P
5. I'll get many bitches who loves my money
6. I can fulfill my promise of bringing someone to vacation years later.

IF I AM VERY RICH
1. I'll get a big house, with a pond containing hundreds of japanese carp ( so that SOMEONE who loves to cook them up will get bored cooking every fish :P ) and a compound for my golden retriever as well as shih tzu, st. bernard and chow chow ( those are all dogs )
2. Driving a prancing horse will be cool, a mad cow aint that bad either.
3. Spend every family members to vacation every year.
4. Build an old folks home just in case I am being throw there for the bad karma of trapping a mice.
5. Buy daddy mercedez for his birthday.
6. Start a wine collection, building a cellar for it so that I can enjoy a glass of fine red wine everyday .. which is very healthy.

IF I AM FUCKING RICH>
1. I'll build a hospital, a charitable one and I'll name it after my mommy.
2. Go Hong Kong with my private jet just to eat dim sum and steamed milk.
3. Buy an island and declare myself as a King ( my childhood dream fulfilled :P )
4. Train a group of diehard mercenaries for me to assasinate those I hate.
5. Support OSAMA financially for his terrorism act
( OK .. no. 4 and 5 is bullshit.. I don't want to be detained by ISA )

I love you money .. but you know what? The most precious thing in my life has nothing to do with you at all .. yet I still love you madly ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home