Monday, June 06, 2005

Life is always busy !

OK, I'm back from UK and I'm supposed to post a blog about what I've gone through in a week there. There was this saying, ' Jauh Pengalaman, Banyak Pengalaman '. Actually it was true. Now I learn that traveling to far is not that fun after experiencing it. The plane and the transit time just wear you off, imagine spending almost 24 hours in airport and plane .. Well, I went to UK via Thai Airways from Hatyai to Bangkok and then UK. The first impression I get from UK is the smell of their diesel fuel from vehicles, those you can't get from Malaysia, don't know why.. maybe the air is dry so my sensitive nose just can't stand it.

Traveling inside my aunt's BMW is funny. She can't drive manual gear so everytime from 4th gear to 5th gear, she will mistakenly get it to 3rd and ending up just using da 4th gear even though it has 6th gear. The second and third day were castles and cathedrals visiting. UK is always full of such ' ancient banglows of the rich '. They're everywhere. Spend 2 days in Rochester and Strood. 4th and 5th day to London, places covered were London Tower, London Bridge, London Dungeon ( kinda like haunted house ), London Eye, Big Ben, Burkingham Palace, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and not to forget Chelsea Stadium. Got lost a few times in London, I'm not good travelling with busses so we just depend on TUBES ( underground ) and trains.

Next I went to Hasting, a summer beach, facing France .. visited a castle ruins and caves, saw how locals enjoying their summer and of course Fish & Chips; English favourite food. Went Leeds Castle with my aunt; took some pictures with lovely peacock. The best thing in oversea that you can't get in Malaysia is the cheap wine. European are good in drinking; imagine happy hour after 5, that's their life. Somehow they're lazy and boring, and obsessed with football too. On my flight back, I was mistaken as a Thai resident, people speaking Thai with me .. no idea at all. I just ' kopkun ka ' ( thank you ) till they start suspecting :P.

That's something brief about my life abroad, interested on any pictures should ask me to send them via MSN since I'm having terrible headache now, not gonna attach any pictures on this post. These few days I've been going to Melaka just for the house thingy. Busy busy busy. Just back from a whole day of Melaka task, and the traffic makes my driving more challenging. Spent 3 hrs plus driving home and I couldn't hit the brek or acceleration hard due to my stepmom's motion sickness.. totally drove for at least 5 hrs today, exhausting. At least I could meet her awhile today despite all the busy things that need to be handled and get some ' bak zhang ' which I still haven't tried. Those nerves on my forehead are floating up; you can imagine how terrible my headache is :D I'm gonna spend every second of my life without regret, just some headache won't ruin my day .. hehehe

LIFE IS ALWAYS BUSY - ENJOY IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home