Monday, July 04, 2005

4th JULY

Nineteen years of my life and still no sense of achievement. I might be a very care free person in appearance but I do have high expectations on myself to be really successful; anyway I'm still YOUNG .. enjoy. So today, as usual nothing special for another birthday. Got lotsa wishes from some old friends who still remember it, celerating with cabonara pasta + hush brown during lunch in MMU, I did spent my whole day there and I was woke up by the reminder in my phone ( set by someone ) .. now here I'm facing the PC ..

So my birthday wish .. not to 'hilang dara' as what keat put on his MSN for this moment.. Actually I've not much things to wish for coz most of the things I want can be achieve if we really try. So I'll accumulate it to next year as usual .. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home