Sunday, July 10, 2005

Life Is A Roller Coaster ~

Imagine when you are planning to settle for something less, you failed to do so. Then something that seems rewarding appear and before you could get happy with it, you just find that it's just temporary. Well this is what happened to me, ups and down ..

Don't get what I mean ? Lets use an analogy. One day when you are seeking for job, things are so bad and when you just decide to settle with a very low paid job, unfortunately the position has been taken last minute. And when you're giving up, another offer come. Unfortunately again, you just find out that the post is just a temporary position. Luckily there's someone so lovely besides you and always support you no matter what happened.

There's this thing called wheel of fate and I always believe it. That's why we shouldnt worry too much about the bad luck we're having coz something good is always waiting behind it. This year I've got 2 birthday present (it's alot since I'm not any pretty girl or never held any party). One is from my aunt that love me soooo much, it's a wallet named ' Jackie Chan '; I've no idea what is that .. she bought them from China and I need to go penang just to collect it. Another wud be a funny oversize ring written something sweet; come as a necklace from my lovely gal. Both presents are outstation so I need to go and collet it myself =p

Life Is A Roller Coaster by Ryonan Keating. Listen to it ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...i agree with u ...
Life really like roller coaster. Got up and down and so called for us happy and unhappy.Anyway...dats human life !! everything come in sudden.We cant expected wat will happen to us next,later,tomolo,and so on.So appreciate wat we hav now! Luv ppl around close to u.. ^_^ Happy Belated Bday ya~

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home