Monday, July 11, 2005

Life

So I saw this personal message from a buddy in MSN, written ' Would you sacrifice another family to save your own ? '

I guess normally people wont choose to sacrifice someone close to you for own benefits, human are not that selfish anyway. Another question, will you sacrifice yourself to save someone close to you ? Even if you say yes, the one that is being saved by you through your sacrifice might not willing to let you sacrifice yourself for his/her sake. That's why I find this idea kind of ridiculous; no one would be happy with the outcome if you need to lose someone. I remember after watching a korean MTV, she said that if she's the girl inside the MTV, she would cry until her eyes turn blind when she found out that the guy donated his pair of eyes for her.

The moral of the story, always appreciate the people around you and enjoy every moment of the joyful life that you have ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wont sacrifice my family to save my own.If i really like dat,i'm such a shit den.N i wont sacrifice myself for my close one too coz as if i do dat,da someone close to me sure will be very sad and unhappy for ages as will blaming him/herself!! rite? as if we luv dat someone..who close to us..dey sure will hope we will alive and stay happy and healthy..agree? ^_^
So just hope...nth bad happen till need to sacrifice..all in good condition..appreciate da ppla nd things around us.. ^_^

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home