Friday, August 19, 2005

I Want To Grow Old With You

A song by westlife. The lyric really reflects everything about myself .. I love you soooooo much !

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

The time we spent apart will
make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad
I can't take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along

Things can come and go I know
but Baby I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me


K.. enough of being romantic. Hungry Ghost Festival has just passed. Nowadays such thing is not so implemented. I still remembered last time parents wud forbid their children to go out during the night on such day. NOW THEY NEVER LISTEN AT ALL .. still likes to 'lepak' .. haih

These few days were stressful days and living without a maid make things worst since I will need to attend on some minor minor stuff myself. Yesterday's lab session was the worst in my life and I believe that hell is still waiting ahead. There's this guy who knows nothing and does nothing in our group .. and it's sickening. Everything started when Raymond decided to get him into our group when he asked if we're accepting him. Btw he really looks like a ' 4-flat ' aka top scorer student .. nerdy mushroom hair, spectacles, tuck-in-tshirts, and a perverted grin on da face. Everything turned ugly when we found out that he's a freako, laughing at some stupid stuff, repeating every single words I said to him while I asked for his opinions, did nothing on lab experiments, totally no idea on what we're doing, zero knowlegdes on everything ... I'm speechless

Moral of da story.. do not judge a book by it's cover .. humans are fine examples. It's like getting married too .. once you pick him into your group he'll stick to you for a whole year.. sickening. Advice to guys out there, find a wife that is considerate and wud never mistreat your children. I'm not gonna let anyone mistreat my Chocolate and Strawberry =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...duno wat to say...
as dis songs...do really nice...
da lyrics..meaningful..go and search for "i cry silently" westlife lyrics..or if u wan i gib u :P it nice too !! haha...

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home