Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I want doraemon door !

Ok.. here how it goes
Skinny : Ni zhai gan ma ?
Fatty : Mei shi me ..
Skinny : Lets go kai kai ..
Fatty : Zhou :D
Skinny : I wanna go to the beach *merajuk*
Fatty : -_-"
Skinny : *merajuk*
Fatty : K.. zhou la
Skinny : Wait I find my doraemon door first ..
Fatty : I'll wait you at the beach k =P
( and went offline )

So I was still thinking of where to find the doraemon door. I went to the store room and start searching for minutes. I can't even get any 'flying mini helicopter' .. just some cicak hanging on the wall. I think I should put 'doraemon door' inside my wish list for christmas so that Mr. Santa would get me one. Seriously besides doraemon door I've no alternative way to reach there. Maybe I could still drive there but the during the journey back I guess I wud just crash into some long trailer and get killed due to lethargic. Shouldn't fool around while driving -_- ..

Anyway .. just get me a doraemon door k !

3 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

u know wat u shud get? change ur course to the exact same of hers. now we r talking~! Huhuhuhuhu~!!

3:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i can ride the mesin salur masa..aiks..duno wats it call lar..neh,in doraemon de..its on one of nobita drawer...can ride it back of time...i wish dat very much..as i can fix back wats happen wrong here..can..say once again i'm sorry..i cant lose u~

11:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I got mesin salur, den i go future get lottery number liao. Baka

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home