Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Insomnia

* The content of this story is not related to the author's life directly. It might be a fusion of thoughts from the author when he's wasting his time. The author is going to train himself to be better that making Pots aka Potter ... Do expect grammatic errors and bahasa rojak *

It was 10 years ago since the last time I pulled this trigger. I still recall back the night that I blow off my head. I survived actually from the shot. A miracle of my life but it had changed my life completely. I'm not just a normal person anymore. There's no such word as sleep for me. Maybe some part/most of my brain is damaged from the shot. I look like a zombie in life due to this problem and I'm emotionless. It's a punishment from god for my mistake of taking my own life without his permission. So there's this day I went for supper alone and frightened a film director because of my look. Things started to change when he gets me into a horror movie named Insomnia ... I get a pretty wife after getting famous and died peacefully at the age of 30 due to over nasi lemak and get too irritated with my wife who shortened my life so much. -= THE END =-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

......
wat do u mean all dis huh?
Blur blur...nyway..hope u r altrite :P

11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

......
wat do u mean all dis huh?
Blur blur...nyway..hope u r altrite :P

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home