Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Doctor Eng - the love therapist

Well, as I too am a failure in a relationship.. still many people choose to tell me about their relationship problems. I never give sollution on it, because I know those involved know what they should do and they understand the case better, and my job is just to listen to them.. and that's what make me highly reputated; well kidding.

So there's two case. First would be a friend of mine having virtual crush on someone through some online game, something normal these days where the internet is part of our lives. She's worried and insecured with it but I believe she could solve it..

Second case, more serious. she's trying to leave everything for his man, family and home .. She's not local, and because of her bf she decided to leave home even though her parents want her back. Accomodation, financial stress and even VISA problem .. oh gosh and she still hold on because she had fell so deep even though he's starting to treat her cold.. She had nothing left in her life as she said, no friends .. just him; and even tried to cut her wrist =_="

" in time, the sparks would die down and things would cool off...
for some, the relationship cool off TOO much, resulting in the pair going their seperate ways.
others developed into a more stable kind of relationship"

She told me that, and she's someone who's matured enough in this relationship thingy. But still, when it really comes to yourself, you couldnt do anything but to feel the misery of it.

Well I need to help her out.. so my first therapy on her is to ask her to look at the morning sky and describe the cloud.. simple therapy .. does it help ? I don't know ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering... what if there are no clouds?

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no clouds then better .. blue sky :)

1:27 PM

 
Blogger imaginator said...

get a hobby or buy a pet and stop calling yourself dr. eng for heaven's sake.

or go play more maple.

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home