Sunday, February 05, 2006

Liku Liku Gong Hei Fat Choy

Today is the 8th day of Chinese New Year and it would be the final day for my holidays. 3 weeks of holidays just passed like that and another year of Chinese New Year has passed. Well it should be at the chap goh mei when it's officially mark as the last day, guess this chinese valentines day will be spent with the mahjong tiles :p (gosh I'm addicted)

Nothing much special about this year's new year. During the first day I had my hair dyed orange. It's not permanent coz I'm very sure my conservative dad would screw me upside down. Getting my hair dyed orange really brings good luck, especially in gambling. I personally like blackjack and rumi when playing with my family members. Too bad the atmosphere is not the same as 5 years ago when all the family members were united together in the old house. Now only a few kaki's available and we're just playing for sake of accompanying my grandma.

I did went to thailand for body massage on the 3rd day.. a decent massage I meant(keat's gonna think of those handjobs and stuff)and it's great. 4th day is not that good, my grandpa fell down and knock his head. Luckly he's still fine.

Of all games that could be played, mahjong is the best. The tiles like 'hungzhong, fatchoy, pakpan, tung, nam, sai, pat ' really excites me to the orgasm scale of 9 out of 10. 'Fei' would be better to touch and it just brighten up your night =). Mahjong is about observing and making wise decision as well as having patience and good ethics playing the game, and a wholesome of luck. Even if you have a bad start, you still can win with 5 folds when you have the patience and the determination to struggle until the very last momment; just like what we're going through in life.


Andy Lau once said in his movie, 'With good ethics and virtue, the tiles will eventually be great'. Playing with patience, just like going through life. Even if you start without any honour tiles, there's still a chance. It's like when I was down, my sweetheart will to encourage me and get things back to the track. I luv u hunny ~

My hunny ~ they're lovely ~

Gong Hei Fat Choy .. may the liku liku luck be with you ! Happy Chap Goh Mei as well as V'tines day =) Those who're feeling pathetic on that occasion cud invite me for a mahjong game =p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sob sob..this year i din touch a single mahjong also~ No chance...
haha...

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... Looks can be deceptive at times. With the innocent look you possess, it is hard for me to imagine you playing mahjong. Not bad huh? Things become more shocking with your orange hair. Why did you put so much effort to be different? Colouring your hair in green will be a better suggestion. Sadly,..no matter how much you put in effort to be noticed by people "khususnya" conservative and yet older generations (namely your dad and grandma), your attempt to tail fashions or trends will only be viewed as a regression by them due to your outlandish and unearthly style = orange hair. Haha...

12:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

continue...

The clash of your orange hair and your Asian look seemed to tickle social norms "programmed" in them. Isn't it ironic? -The End-

1:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ORANGE HAIR = mandarin orange = ONG

2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home