Friday, June 09, 2006

What I've Learn

I watched discovery channel this afternoon, and I learnt that the difference between human and animals are the ability to imagine things, imagine stuff which create our own world of imagination. Imagination is important, to create new inventions and new ideas through imagination.

When emotions clash with imaginations, disastrous thoughts will come out. Emotions makes human irrational in many decisions. I'd been emotionally imagining stuff which shouldnt cross my mind in very first place, thus feeling more insecure in my relationship. Maybe I'm too free and that's why the brain just gone wild and travel mindlessly.

First of all, I never realised that I was caught by the past. I fear too much of losing her all over again. Fear of being neglected and with all the emotions adding into the wild imagination make things even worst. Another mistake of me was not trying to rationalize situation. With all the stupid thoughts and emotions I never try to understand her characteristic and just being annoying. To think back, I'm such a loser in many ways.

Anyway, I do admit what I have done wrong and I'll try not to repeat the same mistake again. The ability to admit mistake and the determination to not repeating it again is what makes me different from most typical losers. Last time, I've learn that we shouldnt take relationship for granted and for this time I learn that we shouldnt keep too focus on it until neglecting all the other elements. I should let go and shouldnt be too tense with it. Well, maybe this whole crappy relationship might not end in proper but I've learnt alot from it.

Hunny if you happen to read this post.. I'm sorry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home