Friday, February 10, 2006

The Essence Of Gift

Well, I'm facinated with one of my friend's poem ... Damn lawak !

I am He who must not be spoken
For a whisper of Me makes your pelvis broken
I am He who must not be seen
For a sight of Me turns your pubic hair green

Worship Me, and I spare you My tantrum
Displease Me, and I cut your scrotum
Bow to Me, and I'll not screw your bottom
Belittle Me, and I shall blow your rectum

Make Me your Lord, buy Me a masterbed
And watch over I shall, when you masturbate


Another eventful day in the year, and everyone is busy getting gifts. Few days ago I was hunting for gifts as well, and I saw a group of matured adults in their 30s having headache trying to pick a nice present for their partner. I heard one of them say, "Get her a keychain, RM4.90.. it's the thought that matters. You shouldn't spend so much on such occasion coz you'll just get yourself into trouble getting gifts for every event and once you forgotten you'll be in deep trouble".

For me, getting gifts for others is to acknowledge someone and the price is not a matter. Once I read somewhere, saying that girls actually never really like flowers because they died easily. But in certain occasion, girls crave for it badly especially during Valentines because roses makes them feel good about their existance and being acknowledged. There are many ways to save up in gifts; roses in such occasion is 3 times the price so it's the wit in you that counts to please your partner with the minimum budget.. or you could just forget about everything and hope she wouldnt mind with that.

And with minimum budget and hoping to get a so called 'sweetest gift ever'(girls always said that although they had get something better b4 from someone else just to acknowledge your effort) is hard. Pray hard that she's in a good mood and everything will turn out fine, even if you get her an idiotic donkey plushtoy she'll be as happy as getting a titus watch... Do not think that buying gift is a responsibility, instead think of it as something fun to cheer people up. It's easier to get something you like instead of what that person wants coz it's more fun =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think that girls are only ruled by emotions? They actually judge your gifts although they hypocritically say, " Oh..I love whatever you buy". They are actually cursing inside.

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home